PASSIONFROID EXPORT IS AN EXPORTER OF FRENCH AND FOREIGN
FOOD PRODUCTS WORLDWIDE
We specialise in the distribution of frozen products, chilled products and grocery products to restaurants, hotels, delicatessens, airlines and caterers together with wholesalers and local food product distributors.
Also known as Pomona Export, we are an entity within the PassionFroid division of the Pomona Group, a leading distributor of frozen, chilled and dairy products.
Our business targets the out-of-home catering sector, commonly called OOH business.
We specialise in the distribution of French and foreign food products for restaurants, hotels, delicatessens, airlines and caterers the world over.
We deliver in over 50 countries by air, land and sea, with our main goal being customer satisfaction.
Our warehouse is located near the Rungis international market, just a stone's throw from Orly Airport, which enables our shipments to be fully monitored.
Our representatives strive to provide a high-quality service
With our 30 years of experience, our export department and our team of about a dozen sales specialists are ready to advise you on overseas distribution of all of our food products, and will endeavour to ensure that your requirements are met.
A sales manager is assigned to each country to ensure that your order is followed up, that all of the required export documents are completed, and that we set up the most appropriate logistics for your requirements. Wherever you happen to be, your sales representative will work closely with the dedicated logistics team to ensure a smooth delivery.
In addition, our procurement department ensures that our products are meticulously selected.
Over 7000 frozen, chilled and grocery products
As French gastronomy offers such a wide range of products, our product range includes over 7000 items comprising frozen, chilled and grocery products, and including our Premium range :
- Over 3500 frozen and fresh products : appetisers, starters, ready meals, meats, poultry, seafood products, charcuterie, cheeses, desserts, ice creams, and special ranges including organic, halal and gluten-free. Finally we have an 100% Ma Région range specialising in local products and traditional French recipes.
- Over 3500 gourmet grocery products including spices, condiments, breakfast items, tinned vegetables, fruits and fruity desserts , chocolate, drinks and more.
If you are unable to find the item on your wish list amongst our 7000-strong product range, our expert product sourcers will call upon our extensive supplier network to help source it for you.
To find out more about our products and French and foreign specialities, click here.
Logistics to suit your requirements for a smooth delivery
Targeted logistics and a highly-trained export team :
- Preparation of containers and air boxes
- Dockside monitoring to provide an interface between logistics and sales
- Dedicated storage warehouse
- Full management of difficult shipments
As a food wholesaler, our quotations and pro formas are based on the shipment of full containers or grouped shipments according to the destination, including dry, chilled, frozen and bi-temperature.
We will advise you on the most suitable logistics flow for each product category. Shipments are transported securely accompanied by all of the necessary documents (health certificates, certificates of origin, packing list, customs documents etc.).
Our export department complies with PassionFroid's high-quality approach. PassionFroid is ISO 9001-14001 certified.
For over 15 years, we have ensured that all of our suppliers :
- Provide guarantees that they will not use ingredients, additives and/or flavours originating from or containing genetically modified organisms (GMOs) or ionising radiation when making their products (with the exception of frogs' legs).
- Complete upstream and downstream traceability in order to determine any suppliers and clients that may be affected by a quality incident. In the event of an emergency, we have a procedure in place to stop, withdraw and/or recall the batches concerned.
Our service complies with PassionFroid's high-quality approach.
We have committed to sustainable and responsible development
We have therefore implemented an ambitious action plan based on four key commitments :
- Develop responsible products and services : we guarantee the safety of the food that we deliver, commit with our partners to responsible distribution channels, and provide nutritional advice to promote healthy eating.
- Limit our environmental impact: responsible design and operation of our sites, optimization of transport flows etc.
- Reaffirm our corporate responsibility : developing our employees' talents and promoting equality and diversity
- Contribute to community projects : we have signed the French national anti-wastage pact which aims to reduce food wastage by 50% by 2025, and have forged partnerships with food donation bodies.